Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Re: [compilers_nitw] Wat A T-Shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m giving the T shirt to SHINU CHAIWALA in freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

pradeep singh <pradeep_csc@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Hey ,frinds i think we all of them have seen the T-shirt that is design by our senior and some of our classmate also .Actually it is very uncomfortable to me so if any one want plz contact me :
my room no is:4-1-13 if u want some discount on T shirt i will give, dont worry abt that.
By the way plz can u tell me who is the designer of this T-shirt.
plz also send ur reaction about the design and the colour of the T-shirt if  u want u can also give some pint out of 10..........
so here i am starting and u keep on ,
so let s start>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
from my side i can not give more than 2 to that T-shirt so (2/10) is given by my side  and  wat  abt  uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
bbye



Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

SPONSORED LINKS
Cse India Colleges and universities
School education Elegant


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment