Sunday, July 09, 2006

[compilers_nitw] Fw: Your votes counts... for Code4Bill

It has been brought to my notice that this mail has never reached compilers! Henceforth, I must advertise myself again, since this is very important to me...
 
Congratulations to all those selected in Microsoft (IDC and GDCI) and Amdocs!
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Arijit Sengupta <arijitseng@yahoo.com>
To: compilers_nitw@yahoogroups.com; Arijit Sengupta <arijitseng@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2006 4:18:16 PM
Subject: Your votes counts... for Code4Bill


Dear friends

 

“...Some of you have still not sent your profile / photographs - we shall be launching an online audience vote campaign from the 11th onwards - where students across India shall be going through your profiles / details & interacting with you on the online forum before casting their vote. Therefore please put your best foot forward (10% weightage of your evaluation would be based on this)...” – Rahul Kasliwal, Acad Mktg Manager, Microsoft (Gurgaon).

 

As most of you are aware, I am currently interning at Microsoft India (R&D) as a part of Code4Bill. The final presentation and interviews will be on the 31st of July at Hyderabad . There have been minor presentations every week, with the next one scheduled for the 11th of July. On this day, there will be a CNBC shoot of the intern projects and votes will be cast by students across India to choose the best intern.

 

To be the one to make to Redmond , or even make it to the top 5, I’ll need all the votes I can. I am expecting students from my college to support me in this endeavor and lobby and campaign for me. The vote count has to be significant to make a mark – at least a thousand or so.

 

So, if you believe in me and feel I deserve to make a mark on the code4bill platform, please vote for me on Tuesday, the 11th of July, at www.code4bill.com. Your vote can make a difference. Also, please forward this mail to all your friends throughout the country.

 

I must apologize for spamming you in this fashion, but I sincerely need your support. I have not come this far only to give up without a fight. And if you help me in this, I can assure you your vote will count – I am not one to let you down.

 

All the best to everyone for campus placements!

 

Arijit Sengupta

NIT Warangal

 


If you have any queries, please get back to me at arijitseng@yahoo.com or t-arijis@microsoft.com.

__._,_.___
New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment