Thursday, March 22, 2007

[compilers_nitw] About Cryptovirology topic- Seminar

Hi all,

This mail is to inform you all about my project topic. I have already posted my topic as "CRYPTOVIROLOGY" . I don't know whether all have received that mail or not ( might be some co.in problem ) . But in Group messages its already there. So kindly Rravindranath - please check my message in the Group as you might not received my mail. Sorry for the inconvenience (if any).


Thanks & Regards


Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Best Mascot

Original or Cool

Play the Bix.com

faceoff to see!

Yahoo! Photos

Order Online

Pick up at Target

Start now

Yahoo! Mail

Get on board

You're invited to try

the all-new Mail Beta.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment