Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Re: [compilers_nitw] Seminar Topic - Quantum Computing

Hi
      This is to clarify that the topic "Quantum Computing" has already been registered by me GovindaRajan.S for seminar on 22nd March (Thursday). I had already registered this topic for my presentation (which will be in the place of Asankhaya Sharma) to Arpit Mittal and Arpit had also intimated Sanjeevi Sir about the same. I am sorry for the inconveniences that i might have caused to anyone

Thanks
GovindaRajan

pratyush kanth <nitw_cs_pratyush18@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Frnds,

I am registering "Quantum Computing" as my seminar topic.
 
Pratyush
4/4 B.Tech, CSE
NIT Warangal
Warangal - 506004
E-mail: 
pratyush.kanth@gmail.com
Web page:  http://www.freewebs.com/pratyushkanth/
            



Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.


Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Best Mascot

Original or Cool

Play the Bix.com

faceoff to see!

Y! Messenger

Want a quick chat?

Chat over IM with

group members.

Yahoo! Photos

Upload & Share

Delight friends

and family

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment