Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Re: [compilers_nitw] A Prayer

all those who wonder need not be LOST. neither do they need to watch ABC. I hav downloaded all da episodes :)

so get LOST.....coming soon to 14th block

----- Original Message ----
From: Kushoshuddho Chakraborty <ks2d85@yahoo.com>
To: compilers_nitw@yahoogroups.com
Cc: compilers_nitw@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 9:09:11 AM
Subject: [compilers_nitw] A Prayer

Oh!!!!!!!!! my God save my soul from this dress code(Tamals way)....I know
I have done some sins in my past life ,but it does not mean that i will be
punished in such horrible way. I am already enough punished as i have been
part of compilers_nitw.

-All who wonder are LOST(wednesday at 10 pm on ABC)



Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Best Mascot

Original or Cool

Play the Bix.com

faceoff to see!

Y! Messenger

Make free calls

Call PC-to-PC

worldwide- free!

Yahoo! Photos

Upload & Share

Delight friends

and family

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment