Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Re: [compilers_nitw] A Prayer

hi fake kush,
    i am flattered that u hav used my ID to spam compilers.but unfortunately i dont share your emotions about the dress code or about being in compiles. thanks neways.
    and friends u dont have to take the pain checking the header to verify da mails. fake kush also has da signature wrong. he has no idea what my signature means. he is an ass
 
"not all who WANDER are LOST"
       -regards kush


----- Original Message ----
From: Kushoshuddho Chakraborty <ks2d85@yahoo.com>
To: compilers_nitw@yahoogroups.com
Cc: compilers_nitw@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 9:09:11 AM
Subject: [compilers_nitw] A Prayer

Oh!!!!!!!!! my God save my soul from this dress code(Tamals way)....I know
I have done some sins in my past life ,but it does not mean that i will be
punished in such horrible way. I am already enough punished as i have been
part of compilers_nitw.

-All who wonder are LOST(wednesday at 10 pm on ABC)




No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Best Mascot

Original or Cool

Play the Bix.com

faceoff to see!

Y! Messenger

Instant smiles

Share photos while

you IM friends.

Yahoo! Photos

Upload & Share

First 20

prints are free

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment