Tuesday, March 27, 2007

[compilers_nitw] Marriage Location Details

 Hi Friends,
     
 I am glad to inform you that my marriage location has been fixed I am giving the address of
 location below for your convenience .

Shiv Kumar Pundir

Ful Bag Colony,

633 Merrut,

UP.


Permanent Contact No:    0121 -  2765966.
You can call me after reaching there at this number.

One more thing , Ankur and Pratyush,  simulated marriages and fake parties will not have
the charm of real  marriage parties . If you really want to enjoy a good party please come
to my marriage, I will be  glad.I will be sending to you all, the scanned invitation card of my marriage.

Thanks.

 Shiv Kumar
            


Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Best Mascot

Original or Cool

Play the Bix.com

faceoff to see!

Yahoo! Mail

Get it all!

With the all-new

Yahoo! Mail Beta

Yahoo! Photos

Upload & Share

First 20

prints are free

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment